Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, January 10, 2016

A New Year

So 2015 is gone and 2016 is here (and has been for 10 days). Last year, I made some resolutions. They included to blog more on the regular, lose a little weight, and get a job. Truthfully, I didn't do too bad. Except for August, September, and October, I blogged about once a week. But I'm pretty okay with that because that is exactly when I started my new job. I am an assistant teacher at 2nd Pres Preschool. That's two boxes I was able to check off. As for the last one: lose a little weight. Well, we all know how easy that is. I lost about 17 pounds so at least I didn't gain any.



All of that being said, I have a few resolutions I would like to make for this year.

1. Keep up with blogging. I have been increasing my number of blog posts every year (2012: 18 posts; 2013: 32 posts; 2014: 62 posts; 2015: 70 posts). Let's see if I can keep up that momentum, huh? I also want to keep my posts diverse. In 2014, I did a lot of recipes and reviews. In 2015, I did a lot of reviews (like a lot!) and the 25 Days of Christmas. I mean seriously. I did like no recipes or crafts. What was I thinking? Oh well, I want to put a lot of my school crafts on here too to help out some fellow teachers!

2. Lose Some Weight. And I seriously mean just a little. I hate having unrealistic expectations for myself. I want to lose like 40 pounds this year. I got a FitBit for Christmas. I'm hoping that helps keep me on track.

3. Become a better teacher. Now, this shouldn't really be THAT difficult since I just started 4 months ago. But still, I think we should always strive to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.