Search This Blog

Categories

Monday, November 30, 2015

Who's Ready For Christmas?

Today is the last day of November which means that for me, the Christmas season officially starts tomorrow. It starts at a different time for everyone. I've been watching Christmas movies since the second week in November. I know of people that started decorating 3 weeks ago. But for me, it officially starts on December 1st!
Tonight, we are going to finish cleaning the house and start decorating the house. I actually meant to start decorating this past weekend, but I just couldn't get everything ready in time.
Tomorrow, I will be starting the 25 Days of Christmas series sharing our daily activities that we will be doing to celebrate the season. I will also be sharing our elf, Zippy's, daily antics.
I hope you enjoy this coming month. Spend time with your family. Be joyful and thankful for everything and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.