Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Recipes: Sex on the Beach

My maid of honor got married a couple years ago. I am so excited for her! I can tell you one thing, I love being married and I hope everyone can be as happy as I am. She got married on a beach in Florida. It was so beautiful and I was so excited to be there right by her side the way she was there for me. Anyway, the point of this whole post: For her bachelorette party, I made a drink to go along with the whole beach theme and it went over really well. It's simple and it's a classic. And if you're already starting to miss the beautiful summer weather, perhaps this drink could bring back those wonderful summer memories for you!

I didn't do exact measurements. I actually used a red solo cup to measure everything so when I say cup, it means red solo cup. Since I was making a large pitcher, it worked out perfectly.

2 cups Vodka
1 cup Peach Schnapps
3 cups orange juice
3 cups cranberry juice

Mix everything together.

It was delicious. I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.