Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Photos

Hi Everyone! Now, if you've ever read my blog before, you know that I am a big fan of photography. That being said, I don't think it's necessary to go out and pay for every single mini session you can find. If you only get your family's picture taken once a year, do so before Christmas! Please oh please take advantage of the Christmas Card Photo Sessions that people host.

Personally, we struck a deal with one of our friends to take their Christmas pictures if they took ours. Plus, we just got our pictures taken with the reindeer at our local zoo this past Saturday. I will post those when I get them (Wednesday!). Here are our pictures folks! (Click images to view them larger)



And here is our Reindeer picture! It turned out so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.