Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Fort Lauderdale: Rainforest Cafe in Saw Grass Mills

We decided to go here since we were already at Saw Grass Mills for the day. It's very touristy, but our son LOVED it. We sat right next to the tigers. Our son got mac 'n' cheese and corn (which he of course ate all of). My husband and I ordered off a special menu for their 20th anniversary that had some favorites from years past. My husband had Taste of the Islands (caribbean coconut shrimp, dynamite scallops and shrimp, and blackened tilapia topped with mango salsa plus a side of Caribbean rice) and I had an Awesome Appetizer Adventure (Chimi-cha-chas, spinach and artichoke dip with tri-color tortilla chips, cheese sticks, and chicken tenders served with fresh guacamole, marinara, and coconut curry sauce). We both really enjoyed our meals. I would suggest anyone with kids going here. However, if you don't have kids that are going to be really amazed by the animals that make noises every so often and the fish tanks, it's just an ordinary restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.