Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Fort Lauderdale: Duffy's Take Out

We searched online for someplace to get take-out because we just really weren't in the mood to go to dinner. We found Duffy's and decided to give it a try. I got Maryland crab cakes with a house salad with ranch and a baked potato. My husband got Caribbean jerk chicken with coleslaw and french fries plus a bowl of lobster bisque. Our son got thin spaghetti with marinara sauce with french fries and mandarin oranges plus chocolate milk.

When my husband went to go get it, thy kept forgetting things. First, they forgot our son's oranges. Then, they forgot his chocolate milk. Then, after my husband came all the way back to our hotel, he realized they forgot my salad. So he graciously went back to the restaurant to get it. Thankfully, the food was quite delicious.

I would have given this place a 5/5 because the food was absolutely delicious. However, since they couldn't get their act together, I can only give them a 3/5. I really hope their service inside is much better than their take-out service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.