Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fort Lauderdale Vacation: Zona Fresca

Zona Fresca
1635 North Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
(954) 566-1777



I did some research (mostly on TripAdvisor and Fodor's guide) and found some different restaurants. We landed on this one one night. We went on a Saturday night in November. I don't know if I would say they were busy, but they weren't dead.
I would describe this place as a fast food Mexican restaurant in how you order alone. The food is delicious. And the prices are good too. The burritos are pretty good. I got the original and my husband got the Siesta maker while my son got a chicken and cheese taco with rice and beans on the side and we got a quesadilla to share. Everything got chips and there's even a salsa bar. Everything was really delicious. Overall, I would give it a 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.