Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Fort Lauderdale Vacation: Pelican Landing

We decided to go here after a little research about different restaurants in the area. Honestly, after we parked, the reataurant was a little difficult to find (across the parking lot, down the sidewalk, at the end of the pier, and up the stairs). But when we eventually did, we really enjoyed our experience. It was divided into two sections, an indoor seating area with a bar and an outdoor seating area. It was a little chilly outside (especially for Florida) but we still chose to sit outside because at sunset and after dark, the views are amazing! Pelican Landing is located right on the water.



The food was pretty good, too. The kid got a hot dog and fries. The fries were delicious! My husband got blackened swordfish and a side salad with passion fruit dressing. He thought it was awesome. I thought it was pretty good. I got Bahamian conch fritters and a side salad with ranch. The fritters were amazing. The salad was weird. It had some fruit and cashews on top. The waitress was very kind to our four-year-old son. I really appreciated that. She joked with him so he had a great time at dinner.

Overall, I would give this place a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.