Search This Blog

Categories

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Let me tell you about my most recent vacation!

So my family tends to take vacations in the off-season. We don't like massive crowds or tons of children which is why it may surprise you to hear that we went on a Disney Cruise! Well, first we went to Ft Lauderdale and spent a couple days there before heading to Miami and hopping aboard the Disney Wonder. Well, let me tell you something. It was fantastic! We had a great time! Yes, there were tons of screaming children and honestly, the only time I found them extraordinarily annoying was when we were watching a movie. (Seriously, the movie started at 11pm. Shut up and go to bed! And the other one was a premiere and it almost felt like parents were ENCOURAGING their children to be as loud as possible.) However, that was only a couple hours of our 5 day cruise. The rest of it was pretty amazing.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be posting reviews and tips for everything from planning to the plane ride to restaurants in Ft Lauderdale to our excursion. So stay tuned for all my posts and keep checking back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.